Sunday, September 7, 2008

Anna "Handful"

Alvar and I usually have a good chuckle-a-day now when it comes to the things that Anna does and says. She has quite the strong personality which creates some very interesting conversations and situations. It's really been a lot of fun lately as her "true feelings" tend to show in her face fairly quickly! Alvar has been desperately trying to teach Anna our last name - but to no avail - Anna will not accept that she has a last name (don't even get us started on her middle name!!). Anna is quite certain that her name is Anna - and nothing else. The other day Alvar told Anna what a "handful" she was, but she turned around to correct him by saying "No, Anna!!". This started the following video discussion:

2 comments:

Laura said...

How do you get blogger to upload your videos? Everytime I try I get an error report. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help!
Cute video btw.

L.V. said...

I'm not sure what I'm doing right! It's only "not" worked one time...and I only had to close blogger and try again - then it worked fine. Maybe it's how your computer saves the video?? Ours in saved through the "QuickTime" movie program...and it's been ok so far...
Laura :)