I love soup.
*
I could eat soup everyday, but it's not really a "family" favourite around here - somehow I've ended up being pretty much the only one who enjoys a large variety - which is fine - but sometimes a girl just needs to have lots of soup!! (especially a pregnant one!)
*
So, last night we had a few people over to enjoy a "Soup Fest". The idea came from the Soup Fest here in Hamilton - the one that I've missed now for 2 years in a row. Timing just doesn't work for this event (not exactly a kid friendly dinner!) - therefore, we had the fest come to our house last night instead!
*
We all made a different pan of soup and I'm pretty sure we all enjoyed the variety. It's amazing how full you can actually get on a few small bowls of soup!
*
I suppose that I enjoyed the soup so much that I neglected to take a single picture of the evening (pregnancy brain kicking in here real nice)! So, I dug around the internet a bit and found a picture of each of the soups that we had here last night. Sorry about the quality of the pics...they are super small - but at least there's something to look at!
Italian Wedding







2 comments:
Well, these pictures look pretty much like what we ate! On the way hoome I did wonder why your camera didn't come out! :) We must do this again sometime...
I went to soupfest this year!! It was great!! I recommend finding a way to go next year...so many good soups...so little time. :)
Post a Comment