We enjoyed an evening bike ride (well, the kids did) at the park last night. Just a few pictures from our little outing...
This was pretty much all we saw of Esther...her biking around on her own - I've zoomed in her just to prove that it's her!
Yeah!! Caleb's learned how to ride a 2-wheeler! Alvar certainly got his exercise last night as well following him around - good thing speed is not a factor yet for Caleb!
Anna enjoying some time on her bike too (trying to keep up with the other kids!). She does enjoy biking, but I think she enjoys wearing the helmet even more - she recently got it from her good friend Joel - and she's not afraid to tell every stranger that walks by this information too (it's pretty cute!).
The sun was beautiful yesterday!
2 comments:
I love outdoor pictures!
Way to go Caleb learning to ride a 2 wheeler so quickly. You will have to come here and go for a bike ride with Chelsea now. :)
I am so impressed that Caleb is riding a two-wheeler...way to go Caleb!
beautiful pictures Laura!
Carina
Post a Comment