Friday, December 11, 2009

Sisters

****Hmm...I forgot to mention that these are pictures of both Sara and Anna here...can you tell who is who?!?***
I received this outfit as a gift when Anna was born and put it on Sara yesterday - super cute and super soft (just want to hold them all day in this outfit!).
I knew I had taken a couple pictures of Anna in it as well, so did the same with Sara today - they are about a month apart (Sara about 4 months and Anna about 5 months).
I think there's a slight resemblance ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is the first and third pics are Anna and the second and fourth are Sara....
Very cute pics, love the outift!

Karen V.

Anonymous said...

whoa..that is almost a little scary!!! LOL
they are almost identical!!!
and my guess is like what Karen said!!! I hope she's right!! :)
be good.
cuzin G.