Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jump! Jump!

I think I'd like to be a baby again. Just for the sake of using some pretty cool toys! Sara gets moved around from "thing to thing" to keep her entertained during the day, exersaucer, swing, bouncy chair or play pen (and most favourite...our arms!). But she's taken quite a liking to this particular toy. We wait till after supper (crankiest time!) to let her enjoy some bouncy time in this contraption.

Here's Sara in the jolly jumper:

My niece, Caidence got to try out the jolly jumper today too - she was starting to get the hang of it and was quite enjoying herself as well....just gotta bend those knees a bit more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it !!!! cute video's of the girls.....especially love the Mom's who is laughing the loudest at there own child!!! only a Mom can do that!!! :D
hope all is well. I am wishing for some more snow so we can go toboganning again..looks like we won't be able to this week!!
Have a good weekend!!
cuzin G.