My dedicated workers collapsed on the beautiful swing they put together on Saturday :) It took a couple hours....some freezing cold fingers, a book full of instructions...but with their hard work they got it done! Thanks Alvar and Danielle for getting the (hee hee..."my") swing up!!
And have you seen the weather report?? I see 23 degrees by Thursday!!! Can't wait to relax with a coffee on the swing...anybody want to join me?
5 comments:
Ah man, we're only getting 20 on Thursday ... I better come your way for a bit :) Would love to, but not sure that's possible.
Haven't you had that swing for a few years now?? Should they be a bit more expereinced at putting it together by now :) I love that thing ... sure wish it were in my backyard!! Cept I'm not so sure my hubby would be so nice as to spend 2 hours putting it up each spring.
Yup, I'll be there! Thursday morning? 10ish? Afterall, it's only supposed to be 19 in Waterdown!
I thought you weren't getting a new swing?
LO
Hey Steph - this is our new swing...our old one (had it for 5 years) - was toast...tossed it at the end of the summer last year - been hunting for a new one - and this came up at costco - couldn't pass it up!
Lo - yeah, we did go back and forth a bit - but when we saw this one, it was a good deal...and we get so much use out of it, it was totally worth the money!!
Laura :)
Hey... i claim sitting rights on that thing too... from the short little test we did after our work to put it together... it looks like it will be a winner! (but don't worry, i haven't changed my mind yet...)
Aunt Dell
I thought you meant a swing set like the kids play on!!! I couldnt understand how that thing went cabot so quick!!! Now i understand.
Post a Comment