Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Few House Pictures

So, I suppose it's about time I posted a few pictures of our new house.  Honestly, we are truly blessed by God to be here, living like kings and queens!  I think I need to pinch myself to remind me that yes, this is our new home!  We absolutely LOVE it here - the space is just so refreshing!!  The kids helped me today by hanging out in each room for the pictures...we still have a lot of "decorating" to do - but the basics are out and we have lots of time to slowly make this house to how we want it!

Caleb's Room
 Anna's Room
Esther and Sara's Room 
The Parent's Room
The Living Room
The Family Room
The Island
The Kitchen
The Dining Room
The Rec Room

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The house looks great Laura! I'm sure it is so nice to be finally moved in and have all the busy-ness of moving finished!

Laura said...

Nice place Laura! Isn't it nice to be able to stretch out?!! Looks like the kids are already feeling at home.