I've been noticing a large variety of birds in our backyard here in the new house. We probably had all these birds at the old house too...but having my kitchen window facing the backyard makes for way more time bird-watching outside! It's been great - the old owners of our house also left all their feeders (full) so there's been lots of visitors this spring!
Purple finch...why it's called this I have no idea...clearly looks red to me!
Our robin friend (actually one of many....we must have a huge supply of worms in our backyard...they are always around!)
A junco I think??
All the other birds are busy getting food and finding twigs for their nests...the mourning dove is napping...continuously in the garden...lazy birds!!
Fuzzy picture...but no mistaking the goldfinch here!
Creepy eyes!! This grackle is not impressed that I snapped his picture!
What's a backyard with out the sparrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment