Danielle passed these onto me a couple days ago - proving the both herself and the kids fared well while the parents were away :) Thanks Danielle - it's nice to see what the kids did back at home!
Seeing as Sara must do everything that her siblings do - a helmet was no exception on her bike ride. Maybe I'll need to find one that fits her a little better though :)
Anna still enjoys going in the baby swing at the park...I truly think that when your child is old enough to climb in and out on their own, it's time to move onto the bigger swings - oh well - I should also just let my kids be kids...right?
Yup, the kids were safe and sound with Danielle...hmmm...what's that your holding Caleb - a mallet of some sort? Wow...I'm not sure who's more concerned...me - seeing these pictures after the fact - or Anna in this picture beside Caleb at the time (although I'm fairly certain Anna could defend herself with the megga clippers she has in her own hands!!)...
Love this shot Danielle! Oh, btw - Danielle took the kids to the "Touch a Truck Show" in Ancaster on the Saturday (see the following pictures...)
Esther, you're getting tall - but still a bit of catching up to do with the tractors!
Future employment for Caleb?
Patient Anna making sure the stretcher is ok (I'm really not sure what her expression is saying here! :)
Esther making the noises while Sara drives the truck - it looks like they had a lot of fun here Danielle!
No comments:
Post a Comment