Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Bash

We kept things a little more low-key this year (last year we had a house full!) due to New Years' Day landing on a Sunday.  We had our good friends down - but, no pictures to prove that ;)  So you're just gonna have to believe me!  We had an early celebration with the younger kids so they were in bed at a half decent time - then the rest of us celebrated as usual at midnight!  We had a great time, playing games and eating meatballs.  Yes, this was the highlight of the night for Alvar especially...the meatballs (despite the constant "can I have a meatball yet" from 4:30pm till 9pm - I did make him wait till 9pm before being allowed to eat them - 9pm was when I brought out most of the food for the guests to eat!). 
 Sara partying it up - all the way till 8pm!!
Alvar VERY happy to finally enjoy the meatballs!

No comments: