I think it's really started to hit now that we will be soon travelling across the ocean to a place full of history and tulips ;) Alvar's parents will be keeping us very busy each day, they've planned an itenerary full of things to see and do in Holland. I think this will be one of those "Once in a Lifetime" type trips for sure! Below are two of the houses we will be staying at (a week at each place) - and yes, the one is a picture of a Windmill - Sweet!!!
This week I will be busy getting everything ready and organized before we go. The kids will be staying with our good friend Joyce, and they really can't wait to go there. A lot of Caleb's talks are revolved around staying with her and Ryan lately - I'm really glad he's excited about that, makes leaving him here a whole lot easier knowing he's happy and in great hands! Esther can't wait to stay at Joyce's either - she gets to take a school bus everyday (it's like a dream come true to her!!) and will be one house over to a friend of hers from school - how cool is that?! And Anna? Well, she probably has absolutely no idea what's going on, and that's fine with me - I'm just happy that the 3 of them get to stay together!
So lots of shopping, making lists and packing is coming my way...Yeah!!
2 comments:
Hey there you two travellers... i'm waiting for some pics... and holland stories! But not sure if you can fit 900+ pics on here!
How was your vacation?
Do you have time to get together some time soon?
Post a Comment