Well, well, if it isn't my Uncle Pete! (I hope I have this right!). Glad you're enjoying the blog - I hear you asked Mom why she wasn't on the slip and slide as well? Maybe next summer I can convince her! I promise to post more pictures of Mom "B" - guess that means I need to take a bunch more of her now too! Hope all is well over there! Say Hi to "AJ" for me and the rest of the gang too! Love Your Favourite Niece, Laura :)
Hahaha... I know what you mean, although Peter's toys aren't too much fun yet, lol. When Peter "plays" with his Daddy, Peter isn't allowed to touch the Duplo...or the Blocks... I think his Dad will be very happy once Peter is allowed to play with real Lego
4 comments:
Oh Laura and Alvar...it really is a good thing you have kids!
Did you get a bit too much sun yesterday? It has been a beautiful week hasn't it!
I dunno you guys...leggo?
ah....the excitement of married life
love yer blog's...more pictures of mom B please
Well, well, if it isn't my Uncle Pete! (I hope I have this right!). Glad you're enjoying the blog - I hear you asked Mom why she wasn't on the slip and slide as well? Maybe next summer I can convince her!
I promise to post more pictures of Mom "B" - guess that means I need to take a bunch more of her now too!
Hope all is well over there! Say Hi to "AJ" for me and the rest of the gang too!
Love Your Favourite Niece,
Laura :)
Hahaha... I know what you mean, although Peter's toys aren't too much fun yet, lol. When Peter "plays" with his Daddy, Peter isn't allowed to touch the Duplo...or the Blocks... I think his Dad will be very happy once Peter is allowed to play with real Lego
Post a Comment