Some random pictures from the happenings at our house this week...
After pretty close to a year of waiting, my orchid has finally bloomed again - I seriously thought I killed it, but it came back (Esther thought I was crazy when I came home to find it blooming - I got all excited and then ran to grab the camera for proof that I can keep some plants alive and well!!)

Anna's favourite thing to do lately - puzzles - she'll sit on the couch for an hour doing the same 3 puzzles over and over again - Caleb has also gotten into it (thanks to Oma!), so there have been some pretty intensely quiet afternoons here lately :)
Anna's favourite thing to do lately - puzzles - she'll sit on the couch for an hour doing the same 3 puzzles over and over again - Caleb has also gotten into it (thanks to Oma!), so there have been some pretty intensely quiet afternoons here lately :)
What NOT to dry your clothes on....I needed a flat spot for my sweater to dry...apparently the old computer desk is not a good choice - oops - left a bit of a mark,eh! Anyone know where I can buy a drying rack (specifically for sweaters?)
3 comments:
What a beautiful flower -- well worth the long wait!
I will show you my drying rack when you come down next week...
LOVE the sweater table! I think I need one of those, that made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the chuckle!
Karen V
good pictures Laura, I also love the sweater table...hahahaha, I can remember my kids also sighing and being all serious like cause they are working soo hard... now the older ones just complain.... oh well. Hope your feeling good. Talk to you soon
cuz Grace
Post a Comment