Old MacVandenbeukel had a house
E-I-E-I-O
And in the house was lots of construction
E-I-E-I-O
With a bang bang here
And a bang bang there
Here a bang
There a bang
Everywhere a bang bang
Old MacVandenbeukel had a house
E-I-E-I-O
E-I-E-I-O
With a draft draft here
And a draft draft there
Here a draft
There a draft
Everywhere a draft draft
Old MacVandenbeukel had a house
E-I-E-I-O
And in that house were wwwaaayyy too many layers of paint
E-I-E-I-O
With a scrape scrape here
And a scrape scrape there
Here a scrape
There a scrape
Everywhere a scrape scrape
Old MacVandenbeukel had a house
E-I-E-I-O
E-I-E-I-O
With a "It's ok dear, it'll get done sometime!" here
And a "I love you lots dear - it'll look great when it's done!" there
Here a hug
There a kiss
Everywhere a hug, kiss
Old MacVandenbeukel had a house
E-I-E-I-O
(Thanks Alvar for all the hard work you're doing - it's gonna look fantastic when it's all done!!
Love Laura)
1 comment:
You guys are troopers - i like the wall paper that is lurking underneath all that paint - almost looks like the funky new patterns out everywhere! If you ever need a hand scraping or doing whatever, let me know!!
Post a Comment