Just a couple comments that have been coming out of the mouths of the younger two around here lately.....
*
We have been "prepping" the kids with the fact that this baby could be either a brother or a sister for them. Esther and Anna obviously want a sister and Caleb obviously wants a brother. Without barley a minute of thinking, Caleb then comes up with this "threat": "Mom, if you have a girl, I'm going to move out and live with Aunt Becky instead!"
*
Then the other day Caleb and Anna were feeling the baby "bumps" (guessing at which end was the head or where the legs were while being kicked etc) and Alvar also tried to get in on the action as well - but Anna protested. Alvar made mention to her that the baby was just as much "Daddy's" as it is "Mommy's". Well, to that Anna replied: "Nnnnooooo....it's Mommy's baby....you go to work!"
*
We have been "prepping" the kids with the fact that this baby could be either a brother or a sister for them. Esther and Anna obviously want a sister and Caleb obviously wants a brother. Without barley a minute of thinking, Caleb then comes up with this "threat": "Mom, if you have a girl, I'm going to move out and live with Aunt Becky instead!"
*
Then the other day Caleb and Anna were feeling the baby "bumps" (guessing at which end was the head or where the legs were while being kicked etc) and Alvar also tried to get in on the action as well - but Anna protested. Alvar made mention to her that the baby was just as much "Daddy's" as it is "Mommy's". Well, to that Anna replied: "Nnnnooooo....it's Mommy's baby....you go to work!"
1 comment:
love those comments.. they are keeper's for sure....
as soon as you mentioned Becky's name I realized I didn't even see her CRAP.. tell her I'm srry I will see her in a couple of months.. with your baptism, of your little boy.. that's what I think your gonna have1 LOL
love ya cuzin G
Post a Comment