Thursday, November 26, 2009

Picture Update #1

Things around here have been settling down much better since we've switched Sara over to the bottle. She's happier, sleeps more and is wwwwaaaayyyy more content. Yeah! So, now that my arms are baby free this evening (this is the 2nd evening in a row!), I figured I'd post a couple pictures for the blog....not many words...but they say a picture says a thousand words, right?
Hmm...Sara does not look too impressed...cute no doubt, but definitely not happy to be put on her tummy on purpose (and then was expected to smile yet too...I don't think so!)

Alvar always has the gift of sleeping with our babies - it never seems to work for me...

Caleb spinning some of his toys... a barrel of some sort - just a cool shot...
Isn't she cute?!?!!!!

1 comment:

LV said...

Cute pictures Laura.

Your kids may sleep when they are with Alvar but remember...they definitely like you better when they are babies! LOL