Well, this is my attempt more or less at getting a good shot of the kids together. I just want that one perfect shot, where they are all smiling beautifully...maybe I should aim for having them all look at me at the same time for starters! Oh well....I'll have years of practicing I'm sure...one day we'll get a good one ;)
Caleb looking at Sara (that boy is so in love with her - it's super cute!), Anna looking at the ceiling...Esther looks great (from what I can see of her!).
Bit of a "harsh" smile from Caleb...Sara's almost had enough here now too (Esther still looks pretty good!)
Ahhh...here we go. We moved to the floor...seemed to work a bit better (Anna was totally excited to hold Sara here too...Sara...not so much!)
1 comment:
HI all
Im not sure if I did it now - but I hope you had a great birthday Esther, you are looking so much older and more beautiful with your glasses. May GOd bless you in the year ahead in every way.
These kid shots are beautiful - I might have to copy one and have it up here on the wall.
Love JOyce and Ryan
Post a Comment