Friday, October 15, 2010

Anna the Helper

Anna loves to help - I think any kid does when it comes to being able to help with  "grown up" stuff .  Today Anna and I picked up and bunch of boxes from my parents house - she helped load them in the van, take them out and bring them downstairs.
And later today I came down and found that she even started packing for me...what a big helper ;)
 
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how the dump truck gets its own box... you won't be repacking any of these boxes now will you? LOL

Danielle said...

She packs like her Aunt Danielle - not entirely logically but enthusiastically. I am available to help on moving day now too!!!

L.V. said...

Hi Rachel - I told Anna that the toys could stay out for a while yet - that was a good enough excuse for her to empty them out again ;)
Yeah Danielle! I'm glad you're coming to help move :) thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! What a great helper! I am getting more excited for you now that I am seeing some boxes :)

Karen Vdl