Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just a Few Things That I'm Going to Miss...

 My indoor mailbox - I'll now have to walk to the box a few doors down to get my mail :(
 I LOVE the character of these old vents in our house - my Dad painted these up real nice for us when we renovated - I'm going to miss the original look these vents give to the house!
 Although this baby created more work for me - nothing beats having fresh clothes/sheets off the line in spring time after a long winter!  Thankfully I'll have a small single pole clothes line at the new house - but I'm going to miss the size of this one for sure!
Our dining table, chairs and bench.  Unfortunately we gave this up in exchange for closing our deal on the house - I'll miss the bench especially (lots of extra storage in there!) - and the fact that we could squish 3 kids on it when we had company!
Old picture, but a lovely reminder of the garden I used to do!  This was taken the first year I planted a veggie garden - slowly over each year I did less veggies (just too many to harvest!) and had nice flowers to cut and put in the house - definitely going to miss this!
*sigh*
Out of everything, I think I'll miss the swing set the most (ok, maybe the kids a bit more even!).  It has been the best thing we've bought, both for our kids - and any company we've had over.  Our own personal playground!  This will most definitely be missed!!

No comments: