I've been keeping an eye on this mama robin as it sits on her nest in our pergola. When she's not there, she's gathering worms for her babies or just sitting and guarding her babies close by on the fence.
Today I ventured out with the camera hoping to get a picture of the chirping babies. Mama Robin did NOT like this at all. I don't think I've heard such a squawking commotion by a bird before! And if it hadn't been for the pergola, she would have dive bombed me and probably pecked me pretty good too to let me know that I was most definitely not welcome to take pictures of her babies.
So, this is my picture for today. Taken inside, behind glass, zoomed in to the max of the mama bird - I didn't even get a decent shot of the babies for all my trouble!!
Maybe tomorrow I'll try again....
No comments:
Post a Comment