Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Day Has Arrived!

Today could not have come soon enough for Anna!  Yesterday she kept saying she wished the day would be over so she could go to school.  Finally, today has come, and Anna could join the ranks of Esther and Caleb to go to Timothy!  She's most definitely ready, and has been for a while now - I'm glad for that - but, I will miss her around here when she's gone!
 She's about ready to explode here with happiness I think - I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see how her first day goes!!
And here's all the kids - they officially went back on Tuesday already, but I waited till today to take their pictures (is that bad??).  It's hard to believe that 3 of them are off now - just Sara and I at home, what am I going to do all day??  Where has the time gone?!?!

2 comments:

LV said...

So...how was Anna's first day? And what did you do with all that time with only one kid at home? Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

wow.. goes fast eh.. before you know it Esther will be in highschool 2 more years :)
goes too fast !
hope Anna had a great day :)
cuzin G.