Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Esther!

Today is Esther's 11th Birthday - how time just keeps rolling by so fast!
Esther, you are growing up to be such a lovely young lady - wow - where did the time go?
We love seeing your love for God grow each day and pray that He continues to strengthen your faith as you learn more about Him!
We love you lots Esther - and thank God that He's given you to us in our family!
I've been waiting to give Esther her birthday gift since September (have I mentioned how much I love wagjag deals!!).  She actually does not like puzzles at all (which is what the "real" present was taped to) - I think she was a little unsure until the she looked at the back of the box.  She's been into horses for quite a while now - and her reaction was perfect - I think we got about a millions hugs and "thank yous" before she even got to school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good reaction to get on video...classic...hmm...how do I look excited about a puzzle. Priceless when she realized what it actually was! :)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Esther! 11 already, wow, it really does go fast!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh what a great surprise!! happy birthday to Esther :)
sigh.. they get so big so fast !!!

cuzin G.