PREGNANCY TEST???Mom
Ha Ha Ha Ha - nope ;) creative guess though!!Laura :)
creative pregnancy test!! ahahhahaha...my kids don't know... and are you gonna post the answer..oh Josh thinks its a water test:) eww on the yellow coloured water LOLhope all is wellcuzin G.
Talk about raising suspicions! The hot tub is gone so it is not something to do with that....I am thinking some sort of art project....or maybe dyeing flowers??K. VdL
I know....checking fish tank water for bacteria?? Mommy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
PREGNANCY TEST???
Mom
Ha Ha Ha Ha - nope ;) creative guess though!!
Laura :)
creative pregnancy test!! ahahhahaha...
my kids don't know... and are you gonna post the answer..
oh Josh thinks its a water test:) eww on the yellow coloured water LOL
hope all is well
cuzin G.
Talk about raising suspicions! The hot tub is gone so it is not something to do with that....I am thinking some sort of art project....or maybe dyeing flowers??
K. VdL
I know....checking fish tank water for bacteria??
Mommy
Post a Comment