Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Anna

Anna is on the brink of turning 2 already. Wow. How in the world does time pass so quickly? I remember like it was just yesterday getting up at insane times during the night to feed her (when she was just born) - not that I want to start that routine with her again, but I did enjoy those times in a way (the way any mother could attest to I'm sure)! Now Anna is talking up a storm and is her own little person with huge personality (stubborn seems to be a very strong trait - unfortunately both Alvar and I were like this as kids too, so Anna has picked up a double whammy of this one!). She's also very nurturing though. She sure does love her 'babies', feeding them, burping them and bouncing them around to keep them happy (she also carries them around by their hair, but I'm sure she means well!). God has certainly blessed us with a cute little girl packed full of fun and crazy personalities at times!

I was looking thru some pictures the other day and noticed Anna has a fetish, she seems to like hats, and lots of them - and this started when she was quite young already (not that she's old yet, but you know what I mean). So I'm posting a number of pictures here - just a little trip down memory lane as we come close to celebrating her 2nd birthday!







2 comments:

LV said...

Very cute pictures Laura! You certainly have a beautiful little girl.
Lo

Rebecca Hicks said...

what a character she is...and WOW does she love her hats. what a nut. but in all honesty she is gorgeous.