Have you seen my Tercel lately? It's not doing too well. The engine has been running very poorly lately, like one cylinder was not firing. The rust and fumes are getting worst each day. Just this past week it started leaking gas out of a fuel line so while I've been looking for another car for a couple weeks today I really really needed to find something before I ended up stranded on the side of the road... either with no gas or with a CarBQ. Well thankfully I managed to find a car today. A 1999 Beige Toyota Corolla which though not my favorite colour I hope to drive for several years.
Not to be outdone by my new car Laura also has something new to brag about. A brand new Black and Decker Blender!!! Her old one was loosing power it seems, like it was only running on one beater. But now she has a new blender with spare beaters and a handy spatula attachment. Oh and she was extremely impressed with the Power Boost button. Good thing for her she stopped by in between the wedding and reception that she was invited to so that she could be the first to try it out... I almost got my hands on it first.
1 comment:
And!!!! How is the car (and the blender) doing? Its time for a update.
Post a Comment