I love little boys all dressed up. I think they look very refined and just so darn cute! And...being a Mom of course...I can be a little bias with my own ;) Last year Caleb was in my sister's wedding party - so this was his first exposure to the bow-tie and suit (minus the jacket) idea. And boy oh boy...did he look cute! So, for Christmas he got a new shirt and tie - and for Caleb this was his opportunity to be JUST LIKE DADDY. Well...last year's tie was a bit too small for him now (yah! he's growing!!) - so I went out shopping to find a new one. Good thing I liked the only one from Once Upon a Child - I suppose that ties are becoming a thing of the past? Too bad...cause I really like little boys in ties! What do you think of his new tie? Can it get a little more "boyish"? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment