Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Climbing, walking, climbing, climbing....

We were able to enjoy a brisk walk Saturday afternoon at one of our favourite places to go - Sam Lawrence Park. It's neat to start walking there in early spring, watching plants sprout, then summer when flowers are in full bloom, and again in fall - when things are slowly dying off. The kids especially like this park because of the rocks and fantastic climbing tree! Once again, I went a little camera happy - but I love being able to catch the excitement in their eyes as they enjoy the great outdoors!



"The Climbing Tree" (enjoyed by all!!)


Alvar dazzled us with his climbing skills - brought back many fond memories of his childhood!

"The Wall"

Favourite "rock" - lots of fossils and just fun to stand on
Peppers anyone? They sometimes plant some pretty funky stuff in the rock garden!


Shadows were nice and long....Esther knew that I was trying to get the shadow...I think Anna and Caleb were a bit confused...not sure where to smile ;)

No comments: