We were playing around with the camera the other day (surprise surprise!!) and Caleb suggested that we do some different ones for a change - not the same "say cheese" poses that we normally want! Here's what they came up with...
For the record...I asked them to look happy (not say cheese!)
Here are their silly faces
These are their angry faces
*
I'm not sure if they really understand yet what anger really looks like!! Caleb looks like he's ready to blow out some candles and Anna just looks a little disgusted with the whole situation!
1 comment:
They can be angry at me anytime, if they look so cute... I think i might have some pics of their MOM looking a little crazy pulling faces in the fall time late at night... hmmm.. might have to post them and see if there's family resemblence??? heehee...
Post a Comment