After spending Sunday after supper decorating our REAL tree (I just love saying that!) - we thought we try to take a picture. I just love those really nice family pictures in front of the beautifully decorated Christmas tree - so, a good friend happened to be down last night and we thought we'd try to do just that...


Oh well, better luck next year I suppose!
(thanks for trying Carina!!)
3 comments:
Great minds think alike - that's how we spent our Sunday evening too! Your family picture is lovely; we tried to take one, but alas Audrey was not so cooperative......and welcome to the world of real trees!
Steph
Those family pictures are hilarious -- all the different facial expressions! It definitely is not an easy task getting everyone to look at the camera at the same time! You can keep trying to get the "perfect" picture until you have to take the tree down...
Hey Laura, nice pics. (could be your sideline job!) WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF REAL TREES! (watering it picking up needles that you still find in the summmer, no kidding.) Alas I have opted for a fake one we bought one last year I LOVE IT!! Randy is not all the way convinced. Hope you have blessed Christmas with family and friends look forward to seeing mor pictures have a great holiday!
Grace
Post a Comment