Monday, June 15, 2009

New Niece!

Caidence Lee Rose Hicks
Born today, at 10:33am
7lbs 14oz
Mom and Daughter are doing well.
*
"Praise the LORD.
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!"
Psalm 147:1
Proud Aunt :)
Proud Grandma and Opa

8 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Wow
She is absolutely beautiful. I have to say I see Rebecca in her. (I am usually wrong about these things), but somehow she looks familiar--like family... We're so happy everything went well. Praise God!

Karen

Anonymous said...

She's lovely Laura - Congraulations!

Joyce said...

Look at here all big and healthy and obviously with Rebecca on the ward.. not needing any specialised care, just lots of loving from family. So wonderful.. enjoy the cuddles but make sure your little one doesnt get jealous and want to join the party quite yet.

LV said...

What a lovely little baby she is. Congratulations again!

Danielle said...

Congratulations to you all - she's absolutely gorgeous - can't wait to see her and give her a little cuddle.... give Rebecca a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

praise the Lord!
congratulations! The baby is beautiful! And aunt and grandparents look so happy, as I am sure the parents are.
Give Rebecca and Robbie our congratulations and love.
Arlene

Anonymous said...

OK first you didn't show your belly... very dissapointed LOL.. the baby is cute.. glad all is well.. I love all your other pics good shots of Esther playing ball! talkto you soon Cuzin...
Love Grace

Laura said...

Congrats Laura! She's absolutely beautiful. Glad to hear all is well.