Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sunset

I love watching the sunset - seeing God's beauty in creation in full display - and especially when there are a few clouds to catch the radiant red colour....that was this evening. We were on our way home from my sister's house and it was a lovely ride to watch the sun go down. Finally we hit a red light on the bridge going over the Grand River, just outside of Caledonia - I was able to snap a few quick shots of the sun going down - camera of course doesn't quite do the colours justice, plus there wasn't quite enough "steady time" to make sure the pictures were crisp - but at least it'll trigger the memory of the fire in the sky tonight!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Nice pics...maybe you and I should go into business... selling pictures on cards and such