Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photo Shoot

A good friend of mine suggested a pregnancy photo-shoot before Pipsqueak joins the outside world - something I have not done before (but have enjoyed looking at other people's pregnancy photographs!). So, I went down her house yesterday and she took many (and I mean many!) pictures of me in her backyard. As awkward as it was at first (I'm usually the one taking the pictures!!), it was a lot of fun over all - and it's kind of neat now to have these pictures of this pregnancy! I've picked a few of them (I really like the "wall" shots) to show you all - these will be the most pictures you will see of me on this blog all in one post!!


Thanks very much Lois, for taking the pictures!!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Nice pics Laura and Lo
I esp like the one of Anna and you.
Heres hoping you will meet him soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I love these you look soo cute Laura..... and soo prego looking good... hope all is well can't wait to see that little boy!! heheheh that is what I am predicting, I think Adelle is also having a boy... seeya ya soon!
love
cuzin G

Karen said...

Hey Laura
You are one cute yummy mommy!
Wow, what a sexy mama!

Need I say more?
Looking good, hoping these last few days of baby-in-tummy are relaxing. Enjoy the sleep while you can still get it.

Cuzin, Karen

Danielle said...

I love the pics Laur... you look so good! Thinking of you lots in the last week - just haven't had time to call...
Yell