Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sara Immanuella

"Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever.
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom."
Psalm 135: 2,3
*
Our little addition has finally arrived!
We welcome, with much praise to God,
Sara Immanuella to our family!
*
Born Monday, August 17th at 8:30am
*
Weighing in at 8 pounds 8 ounces
*
A healthy, beautiful child of God!



5 comments:

Joyce said...

I love Anna's face with her nose pulled up!!! Nice photos and she looks beautiful

Danielle said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person!! Congratulations to you both and indeed to the whole family!
Love Aunt Danielle

Helen said...

She is just gorgeous! Another beautiful child! I love the picture with Caleb. Looks like he's ready to fight the world to protect his little sister!
I hope to see you on Sunday. Not sure if I'll make it to church yet - or only to your house afterwards. Our new minister is arriving as well. Hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

she's absolutely stunning! I can't wait to meet her. Looks like she's got some definite fans in her corner...hope all is well with you guys.

Carina

Karen said...

Hey Laura and Alvar

Little Sara is so precious. She is absolutely beautiful---and I'm not just saying that. She is gorgeous. Her cheeks look like they are already falling off her face---cute. Imagine what a few weeks of Mommy's milk will do to those cheeks. We hope all is well there!
Cousin Karen