Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Settling In

It's amazing how much life changes when a new addition is added to the mix. No exception here, that's for sure! We've had a week and a couple days now having Sara at home with us - Alvar was home last week (thankfully!!), and took care of the older siblings - taking them here and there and giving them lots of attention. I stayed back and tried to get used to taking care of a newborn once again (as used to sleepless nights, endless feedings and changing diapers goes again anyway!!).
So, due to the busyness of life here now - I just have a couple pictures to post of our little cutie pie here. I'm sure I'll be adding more as the weeks go on - just because she's just so cute!!
Sara was baptized this past Sunday - another covenant child in our family was given the sign and seal of being one of God's children - what a blessing!

Dozing on the couch

Just playing around with a sleeping baby, babies are so easy going when sleeping deeply!
Alvar trying to wake up Sara this morning - she was quite happy to just keep on sleeping ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh she is so cute.. hope all is well and that your taking care of yourself!!!!
Cuzin G