Yup, house is slowly emptying out! Yeah :) Can't wait! Our moving date is next week Friday - only 8 more sleeps to go!! (yes, it's been a while Steph...sometime in the beginning of summer I think! Time goes fast...)
I remember doing the exact same thing a year ago. Pawning my kids off because they had no school and packing, and packing, and packing.
I promise to come visit by the end of November!! You have that in writing. I am in town pretty much every week ... but it's usually Wednesday and you either have Book Club or Women's Society. I'll have to make a point of coming a different day.
5 comments:
How long has it been since we've seen each other??? When did she get so big?
When's the big moving day anyways?
that's too cute!
- carina
Those are adorable pictures, she is such a sweetheart! The house must be starting to look bare...can't wait for the big day!
Karen Vdl
Yup, house is slowly emptying out! Yeah :) Can't wait!
Our moving date is next week Friday - only 8 more sleeps to go!!
(yes, it's been a while Steph...sometime in the beginning of summer I think! Time goes fast...)
I remember doing the exact same thing a year ago. Pawning my kids off because they had no school and packing, and packing, and packing.
I promise to come visit by the end of November!! You have that in writing. I am in town pretty much every week ... but it's usually Wednesday and you either have Book Club or Women's Society. I'll have to make a point of coming a different day.
Post a Comment