Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ring Ring!!

**Caleb had the following phone conversation with his Grandma today:**
"Hi Grandma, it's Caleb.
 Remember that red firetruck you got me for my birthday a long time ago?  The one that makes sounds and lights up?
 Well, the batteries leaked inside and now it's broken, so no more lights or sounds.
 I was just wondering if you could go and get me another one?  You could probably go to Dollarama or if they don't have it, maybe you could find another store that has one?  Maybe tonight, or tomorrow.  Or Saturday is fine too.  I can come over and pick it up, or you can come here too. 
These are the pictures Mom took of the old truck that I promised to show you on our blog so you remember what it looks like.  Thanks Grandma!"

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Who wouldn't want to buy a replacement firetruck from such a well-reasoned-out young man??

Anonymous said...

We got one of those at a mom-to-mom sale for $0.50. I think the lady would have given it to us for free to be rid of the noise it made! :)
HT.

Anonymous said...

We used to have one of these kicking around. I think it went with the last load to the thrift store! Did Grandma get him a new one?
Lo