Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow (ice) Day

Today's picture of the day is the fruits of the kids painting labour!
We had another snow day today.  I think it might of been in anticipation of some lousy weather (freezing rain etc.) - but instead, it wasn't all that bad.  I'm not complaining though as we enjoyed a lazy day - playing in the bathtub (not me, just the kids!), painting and playing with playmobil (yes, I played with the playmobil too - I was the ice cream lady...not exactly my favourite thing to "play", but the kids begged...so I finallyy agreed much to their excitement!).  Overall a lovely relaxing day!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

At first this looked like a beautiful quilt!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ice Cream Lady! I have some Hot Wheels cars here that need a tow truck driver, when should I expect you??? LOL I know how much you love the role play games, the boys will be waiting :)

Karen Vdl