Danielle and I took a trip to Connon's Flowers where we finally used our wagjag deals to get some annuals for the garden on Monday - the front garden was looking rather boring, so it was about time!
Even though I've waited a bit long to plant, I'm now glad I waited till today to plant them because of last night's storm - I'm fairly certain the flowers would have floated down the street with all the rain and wind we had (weather people are investigating to see whether a tornado or two touched down here in Hamilton)!
I'm a sucker for buying what I'm used to - so impatients it is again. We'll see how they do - it really depends how hot and sunny the summer is, I'll just have to wait and see!
At least for now there's a bit more colour in the front yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment