Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Creepy Crawlies

Since we've moved I've enjoyed a fairly "creepy crawly" free house.  Or so I thought...lately there's been a few unwanted guests wondering thru the house (I guess no house is bug free, right?).
Esther discovered this guy sitting at the top of our stairs today - looks like he was guarding his post or something.  Ew - gross, gross, gross.
I snapped his picture and then sucked him up with the little vacuum.  I couldn't bare the thought of just letting him roam around the house and somehow ending up in my bed at night while I'm sleeping (yes, this is a phobia for me for sure - I have sleepless nights if there's some sort of bug in the room before I go to sleep that hasn't been disposed of!).  Well, this guy is now in the outside garbage...hopefully revenge is not in his blood and he doesn't make his way back inside!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

He's kinda a scary looking fellow, isn't he??