Thursday, May 10, 2012

Early Mother's Day

Today I was invited to a Mother's Day Tea with Anna at school.  I'm not sure who was more excited, Anna or I - either way it was a highly anticipated event!
 Both Kindergarten classes got up in front of the class and sang all the Moms a very cute song (about Mothers of course!) - then they served us coffee/tea/juice with a personally decorated oatmeal cookie!
 I only got a couple snaps of Anna (boy those kids move around a lot!) - and you'll notice that the top picture and this one is blurred around the edges - the school has mentioned before that we shouldn't post pictures unless we have permission from the parents.  Unfortunately I didn't have time to contact the 30 parents - so the ones of Anna will have to do :)
At the end of tea the Moms were presented with gifts from the kids - hand planted flowers (from seed!) and a very cute card.
Thank you Anna - I had a great time!

No comments: