This post should have been for Sunday but I never got around to it. Now that we have a blog we are desperately looking for daily content. Every time I see something I ask myself if that is "Blog Worthy" or I'll say "I have to Blog that". Well Sunday was fairly uneventful and hence I didn't really have anything to post. However, since we had some guests over at night and since I hinted already that I would post about "something" I saw that day I feel obliged to do so. Afterall the only way we are going to get any readership of our blog is to post daily, I just hope we have the content to match.
So here is what should have been Sundays' contribution as promised to our evening guests, the Clue Jr winner extrordinare and the Furby lover. It quite simply was what I thought to be an ironic sight as we drove the family to church in the morning. We witnessed a man being led by a service dog, presumably a seeing eye dog. What was comical was that he was also walking a second dog which was not a service dog and probably just a pet dog. Perhaps this is not the most note worthy event but I couldn't help getting a chuckle at the sight (pardon the pun) and exclaiming to Laura "I have to blog that".
2 comments:
I'm very glad that certain pictures of certain people with certain Furbies didn't manage to make it onto your blog....
I was sure that 'certain people' and Furbie bonded by the end of the evening - singing songs, telling jokes - Furbie professing his love to 'certain people' (sounds like a good friendship to me!!!)
Post a Comment