Yesterday we enjoyed a hike with my parents at Crooks Hollow in the Dundas area. We were going to go to Tew's Falls & the Dundas Peak, but as we approached the parking lot, we saw that they now have people making sure that the fees are paid (we were going to park outside of the parking lot, but even the "walk-ins" were getting nabbed!). So, Alvar remembered that several years ago there was another trail near by - that might just be free! Sure enough, his memory served him well (wish I had that kind of memory!!). We enjoyed the trail that followed the creek - the colours are just beginning to turn, and the weather was perfect to be outside (I do love the fall season). Just a few pictures of our walk...


Our fearless leaders once again :)
Climbing the wall - say the word "climb" and the kids are all over it!!
You'd really think I like spiders!
Family Shot
3 comments:
Hey Laura,
I don't have your e-mail address on this computer so I am sending you a message this way intstead. Maybe you can e-mail your answer back so I have your address!
Do you have any free afternoons next week to can applesauce with me? If you are still interested that is...
LO
Wow, beautiful sunday walk pictures..loved the 'climbing the wall' picture....say the word 'climb' and the kids are all over it....did ya notice the biggest kid in the picture? { who apparently was FIRST } ..ah to be a kid....happy thanksgiving all....
up
me again...I deleted your e-mail address again accidentally! Just a reminder of what to bring tomorrow: a peeler, a big plastic bowl, a soup pan (so we can get a couple pans going at the same time; smart hey?!)... I think that is it. See you.
Lo
Post a Comment