Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Hun"

This is Caleb and Anna's favourite thing to play lately. Just now, sitting at the computer, I hear them discuss what to play next.
"Bub, we play 'Hun'?" says Anna
"OK, let's play 'Hun', Anna!" Caleb responds, quite enthusiastically.
Then the next 20 lines or so are all started with "Hun, let's go camping" or "Hun, let's take the train" and "Hun, the baby is crying" or "Hun, it's my turn to drive" and even "Hun! Look at all the worms here!" - and so on and so on. It's really cute -and keeps them busy for a really long time. It's not hard to guess what Alvar and I call each other here at home ;)
I love "real" play, using their imagination is endless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like the game Derek and Naomi used to play every day, except they would say, "Let's play friend and friend." And if there was an extra child around, it would be friend and friend and friend. Simple!
Alison

Anonymous said...

And my kids play "Cameron and Naomi" with some humorous conversations too!
LO