Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let the Pictures Begin!

Well, I thought I liked taking pictures before. But now, this is Tuesday, and boy, do I LOVE taking pictures even more!!! Alvar picked us up a brand spankn' new camera yesterday (Alvar has a great program at work where he's able to save up "points"...and was able to save up enough to cover the cost of the camera, doesn't get much better than that!!) - and what a sweet camera it is! We did some research before, and thought we had one all picked out - that was until we saw the sale at Future Shop for the one we have in our hands now. Glad we ended up with this one in the end - more features, faster speed, fantastic videos and just all around a better camera. Our old camera certainly did us well, and really, and it's not actually all that old! We bought it at the end of 2004 (gotta love those Boxing Day sales!) - but when comparing to what we have now, it seemed like we were in the "olden days" (pretty much how anything in the technological world works now - obsolete within a year!).
So...this is just a warning...yesterday alone we took approximately 150 pictures (and that was only from 6pm till 10pm), and today I took a "few" more ;) I won't "bore" you with all of those today, but there might be a few extra pictures as we try out all the new aspects of our camera! There will certainly be a whole lot of "say cheese" going on around here!!
So below are some random pictures...some of them are cute...some of them are, um...well...it's a new camera...you just gotta try everything!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! I think I need a new camera now too -- mine keeps acting up!
LO