Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cowboy Family

I can't stand country music.
*
I think it may have been the overload of Conway Twitty and Patsy Cline in my youth! My parents are big fans, and always will be - I think I took a vow at around age 8 and said I would never be a fan of country music.
*
To this day I have kept my vow!
*
I just forgot to add a line in my vow about wearing country/cowboy attire....
*
On Christmas Day our whole family took turns with "the hat"...but don't think that this is the start of a new relationship with country music in my life...it's only a hat...and it stops there!
*
It was kinda fun though snapping shots of everyone in the hat - that's as close as I'm gonna get to liking country music!
My Dad
My Brother and Mom having fun!
My brother...the serious cowboy
The cat....definitely NOT impressed
Esther the cowgirl
Caleb our little cowpoke!
Anna - our cutie cowtoddler
Wow...my Cowboy Husband....Looks pretty good Hun!!
And me...not willing to show my face wearing "the hat" :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ach, Laura, it's not so bad... you look like the Mysterious Cowboy... maybe you're even listening to country music under there!!!