Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Can't Believe It!!!!

After a busy day of running around, I came home this afternoon to a box in my door. I couldn't quite figure out what I had signed up for until I actually opened it up. And much to my surprise and delight - I got a DIAPER BAG in the mail!!! I actually got a free diaper bag - and on the first try - no problems what-so-ever! I could hardly believe it (see here for my "troubles" with earlier attempts at getting a similar freebie), I've finally succeeded in a bag of my own without help from my Mom ;) So, here it is - I thought I'd share my joy with all of you - it's the little things in life like this that just make my day!
Nice blue colour - bigger inside then the other bag I have too - plus, the best part - there's a zipper at the top - no chance of anything falling out of this baby!!
And how handy is this!?! Both a backpack and handles...so depending on your day...you're ready to carry it anyway you want ;)
*
P.S. This is a different company then the first one I tried to sign up for...so if you're interested, I can send you the link

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Seeing as my baby is almost 5 and I dont think I will be having a baby in the next years - I will pass. Certainly is a nice looking one, be good for the beach too

Anonymous said...

can i have the old one back???

Anonymous said...

I woudl love the link...a friend is about to have a baby, might come in handy for her.....

L.V. said...

Sure Mom, I can give you the old one back - might be a tad "used"...and the latch broke a bit...or you can just sign up for another one (they like you more than me!).
Steph...this is the link...
http://www.heinzbaby.com/english/newsletter/