Monday, August 10, 2009

Still here....

Another doctor's visit today, and things are "same-o same-o". Pipsqueak is still enjoying the "inside" - moving around LOTS (and I mean lots!), if it was me I'd want a little more room to move around in (i.e.outside the womb!!), but yah, each to their own, right!?
*
And so we wait. With lots and lots of patience - maybe some extra housework here and there, some running up and down stairs, maybe a marathon?? to get things started ;)
*
P.S. Any other suggestions to get labour started are very welcome at this point!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

PleasePlease oh please little one, I really want to meet you - actually we both really really really reallly want to meet you and say hi, and cuddle you and kiss you little head, and whisper sweet nothings in your ear,... Please oh please.....

Suggestions - call the old coworker

Joyce and ryan

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH... I"m hopeing to hear something by Monday Morning after that I'm camping...need patience... I guess, maybe some running... nah too hot!! lol thinking of you can hardly wait to see "him" hehehe hope all is well Laura, talk to you soon.
Love cuzin G