I was poking around a photo-blog the other day and they had just finished their "365 blog" - that's one picture a day. I thought it was a neat idea - focusing on the small stuff each day, it's a great way to appreciate the little things in life!
And now, after reading a couple blogs from my friends, I found out I'm not the only one!! I'm going to copy them as they are also posting a photo a day (or every other day, or once a week...depending on how busy life gets!). So, we'll see how committed I am - maybe because I know of 3 other people doing it, it might just get me thru the year (and who knows...maybe because I'm doing it now too, the others might be a bit more faithful too)!! Sometimes it will be just one photo...other days, if I'm more ambitious it might be a series (depending on what I take pictures of that day...).
2 comments:
exactly how I am going to do it, I think its a huge acheivement for me to get thru one week consistently.
Cheers to us all
Just a question... where's your picture? Heehee...
Post a Comment