So it's been a good few weeks here - our mailbox has been nicely filled with little packages

Lots of new stuff to try and give our opinions on... 
I love being a bzzagent!!
p.s. would anyone like to try out the vitamins? I have a number of "free" coupons plus "savings" coupons to try out - let me know and I'll pass on onto you!
3 comments:
I'd love to try the vitamins!!
How did you become a bzzagent by the way?
Wow, enough coupons? Do they expect you to use them all, or give them away?
Rachel - I've sent one home with Danielle for you :) If you'd like to sign up - just go to bzzagent.com and sign up! You'll have to fill some surveys so they can match you up to appropriate products etc. It can be a hit and miss with the freebies - sometimes they are good, and other times you go thru a dry spell of nothing. It's been good lately!
Laura - they hope that you give them all away for others to try out...good way of getting their product name out there! This was a good freebie this time - you typically don't get so many free coupons!
Laura :)
Post a Comment