Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Diet For the Day

I had a root canal done almost 2 years ago - fun fun!  Unfortunately a crown was not covered and a tad bit expensive...so we therefore left it and hoped for the best.  Well, the best is now over as I chomped down on the tooth the other day and proceeded to break it in half.
Today I went to the dentist to see what could be done - the only option was to pull it.  So, 10 minutes later I was left with a big gaping hole in my mouth where my molar used to be and am slowly loosing the freezing and gaining some pain :( 
Good thing it was a "nothing planned" kind of day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Aaaahhhh... poor girl! You fared much worse than i did - only a cavity for me! And i even got to see some deer at my appointment - unexpected bonus! Hope you feel better soon!